Super Smash Super Smash

Good effort!

Really awesome stuff! The pacing's pretty good overall, though there where a few moments where it hangs for emphasis that dragged on a little. Also I noticed you use a LOT of tweening, which doesn't exactly contribute as your own animation style is very good and the tweening stands out too much.

On the whole, good job, awesome re-imagining and I'll be looking forward to your next animation!

Mind Fuck Mind Fuck

Wacky

This is... odd... there's a distinct atmosphere of "WTF" which is a good thing! The animation is a little simple/repetitive though... and the audio clips at places. Interesting concept, but a little bit mediocre execution.

Keep at it though!

A Bid For Freedom A Bid For Freedom

Neat-o!

This was a very colorful experience! The story is solid, the artwork cheeky and the voice acting was just excellent. Like being lost in another world... for about 10 minutes or so. Very good job!

The only thing I fear is that this will haunt your future endeavors as your newer works are most likely to be compared to this... and that's a pretty high bar to reach.

AdamCook responds:

I'm very glad to see you're creatively independent yourself; I think your Flash work and music show great potential and I hope you work hard to develop your skills as they'll serve you well in the future.

Thank you so much for losing yourself in our world... and I look forward to the challenge of unshackling myself from expectations. While it's hard to pick up steam when you're starting out, I'm aiming to produce in all fields, and take on as many exciting subjects as I can.
I hope my current and prospective viewers will please keep an open mind as to what I do next, as I foresee running down many wild ways in pursuit of my soaring ambitions.

Cheers mate! Best of luck to the both of us!

Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Not my choice of music

I don't like the music, but the animation is pretty good, and bonus points for including Star-control characters!

CW: Down to earth Pt1 CW: Down to earth Pt1

Amazing!

Half-way in i had forgotten I was watching a flash animation. This thing is some PRO sh*t! It was fun to watch too, some nice gags and pretty good characters overall. The only critique I could think of would be that the battle scene with SHRIKE is a little drawn-out, but that's a minor gripe at best.

Awesome stuff! Can't wait to see the next one!

Jerry: The End Jerry: The End

Conclusion

I enjoyed this last instalment. I thought the happy ending kind of works for it, because if you look at it... it's the only happy ending Jerry is ever going to get from that point on (though the angel bit threw me off... I thought he was already burning?)

Anyway, I liked it. Didn't expect him to actually say anything throughout but there you go.

Can't wait to see what you'll do next!

Hoodoos Hoodoos

Wondeful!

Cool concept and really well animated. Good stuff!

-Last Resort- -Last Resort-

Wonderfully Bizarre!

I love stuff like this. Well done!

3rd Grade Transformers 3rd Grade Transformers

This would be a first

This is literally the first Egoraptor bit, ever, that I didn't find funny. The point is obvious and everything... it just doesn't tickle my funny bone. It was too random and... well... 3rd grade I guess. So congrats on hitting that mark, I just didn't like it.

Pencilmation #8 Pencilmation #8

It was okay

I didn't like this as much as the previous instalments... maybe for a large part because the 'floating drawing hand' didn't intervene with the plot too much. It was mostly the characters driving the story, and I always liked it better when the pencilling was the driving force.

Not a bad episode, but definitely not my favourite.